Today I am going to show you my progress in the Vine Fruits table runner from the book
For stem I chose from the beginning to fix it with this stitch called Buttonhole .
For the leaves I was planning to turn the seams under , but by mistakes I ironed the fusible web over all the green fabric!! so I have to change my plan
I cut over the out lines of the leaves , ironed, and with machine zig zag stitches I added them to the background
I chose the smallest zig zag and the number one as for the stitches size
Here is the stem with leaves comes alive
that was for last week
and here is the stage I am in "Flowers"
This time i turn the seems under and fix them with small hidden stitches.