3/05/2016

Flowers, Grapes and pomegranate

This is about my table runner's name (vine fruits)I found the patterns and instructions in this great book

last weeks I added the flowers , Grapes and blueberries using my new  rods done by Rosa, they are great tools which makes an easier life of yours doing the applique.



picture from google showing the rods


Then I added the pomegranate , first  the middle section which contains the pomegranate pieces to the yellow piece 
then to the big red part which is the peel, and now one piece i added to the background 

As the picture showed I cut the middle of the Vaseline tissues  and kept it as a ring inside to avoid extra stiff parts.  



 Here are Grapes upside down. 



And today the border is ready , triangles fixed to  a paper foundation 


 When added to the runner . Tadahhh




Add 4 more squares to the corners.

Now I have to add the patting , backing to be nearer to the final stage . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see your comment