2/19/2015

Paint box / Week four


Here is my blocks for this week, although I did not finish all 10 blocks, but I am not too far.  

I'll be going to the desert today, so I took an early shot for the ready 8 blocks of paint box in advance . 



"A" for Apple that I ate 3 of them beside other fruits and vegetables as d toxic plan day two. 


Let's see my friend Rawya did this week .

Cutting=blocks+MESS!!

What a mess!!!   especially I am wearing dark blue trousers 



That's why many ladies you see on the net wear an apron to prevent all the mess . 

After squaring look at the mat 




So I brought a piece of tape and taped here and there and ta DA







Happy, clean ending ,very easy right ? 

A TIP 

To clean any carpet full of threads, hair or just to give it a fresh look use the same tape tip and it will turn to a new one.










2 comments:

  1. نصيحتك بالنسبه لازالة اثار الخياطه رائعه.

    ReplyDelete
  2. السلام عليكم سوسن
    إنتهيت من كتابة تدوينتي للتو و إتيت لأسلم عليك و أرى وحداتك :)

    فكرة تنظيف الخيوط بالشريط اللاصق ذكية و سهلة. سأطبقها بالتأكيد في غرفة الخياطة و على لحفي.

    ReplyDelete

I love to see your comment